Sunday, August 13

Yes, we have no bananas today

Unbelievably, I don't have some sex-related observation to make today. In fact, I'm willing to wager that after my piercing heals that I'll be a bit less obsessive about my wang and will actually be able to hold conversations with regular, normal people.

For those of you - those very, very, very few of you - wondering about my wang: I got nuthin' for ya. Sorry.

Today we drove the daughter up to sleepover camp. We hung out to make sure that she'd be okay (she's an independat, introverted type like her dad, poor thing), and we took the long scenic route home through the undeveloped woodsy parts of the state, and on the way home I thought it would be nice to stop at a nice restaurant for dinner, since we wouldn't have to worry about a sitter. Then we hit the grocery store, and when we got home I cut up a pineapple that's been sitting for a week, and I made a kick-ass smoothie. Pineapple chunks, strawberries, orange juice, vanilla yogurt, some ice. Aaahhhh, delicious.

Now it' s10:30 and we're gonna head off to bed and chill. I'll soak my wang for a few minutes, and read some more Travis McGee.

No comments:

Post a Comment