Monday, August 7

TMI - Healing

Damn, all day yesterday the pierced area was irritating me. Not hurting, just itchy and uncomfortable, and I just couldn't get any position that felt okay.

Most guys tend to be comfortable with their penis hanging slightly to the left or right (I'm a lefty), and I kept reaching my had into my shorts to adjust myself to hang right to see if that would help. Nada.

Anyway, last night I had a nice shower, hung out in some loose exercise shorts (commando underneath, of course) and felt much better when I woke up. Got dressed for work, but my underwear on (BVD briefs), and started feeling irritated again. I reached down to adjust myself and then I realized: it's the stubble! I didn't notice it with my fingers yesterday, but this morning I did. Obviously, my frenum being much more sensitive, it was getting too rough, especially with snug underwear keeping things in such close contact. So I gave myself a quick hot compress and did a quick shave around the base and the front of my testicles.

See, I shave two or three times a week; the last time was Thursday afternoon, right before I went to the piercing studio. I hadn't wanted to shave because I didn't want to irritate the area, but apparently the area was irritating itself. I feel a little better this morning, although I'm going to look for looser underwear later on. I just read the aftercare instructions from Tribaletic, and while they're pretty much the same as the ones I got from Green Man, it does mention that tight clothing could irritate the piercing and that one should wear loose clothing while it's healing.

I guess that means boxers instead of briefs, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment