Friday, April 20

Not the Usual Birthday Present

It's been a while since I posted a Friday Fantasy, and as I explained earlier, I just haven't had it in me lately to do one. But based on the popularity of the few chastity related posts, I thought that some of you would find this interesting.

I wrote this story some years ago, and posted it on several different web boards. It's been ripped off and re-posted by others - in one case on the same web board. I've made some small edits for grammar and spelling that I'd missed earlier, but the story is the same. And yes, there is a particular Friday Fantasy sub-plot that you will recognize.

For those so inclined, enjoy!


Not the Usual Birthday Present

Wednesday
It was a few days before my birthday when my wife asked me what I wanted. I just leered (as usual), and she just rolled her eyes (as usual). "Is that all you think about?"

"Well, why not?" I answered, "Always the right size, color and fit. I never return it." We have this conversation every year, and every year I get the same thing – nothing that I ask for. This year we were laying in bed. I snuggled up to her and nuzzled her ear.

"Maybe I should give you something different this year. Instead of giving you sex, maybe I could, umm, not give you sex." She leaned back into me.

"Mmph, sure... Hey, what?" I asked.

"Well, I've been thinking..."

"Oh, great," I replied.

"Silly, let me finish. It's been a long time since we played with your chastity cage. I was thinking that maybe instead of you pestering me, I could, um, lock you up for a few days. Then, if I wanted, I could still have a little entertainment."

I thought for a moment. "Well, I get a lot of ‘no sex’ now, so, what's in it for me?" I kissed her neck and squeezed a bit.

She reached her hand down to fondle me. "Just think of how great it will be when I finally let you out," she whispered. "Besides, I thought that you found it exciting to be ‘controlled’ by me."

I had to admit that I was hooked. "Okay, sounds good to me. For my birthday, please don’t give me any sex."

"You got it, baby," she said. "Now, turn out the light, okay?" And settled quickly settled down to sleep, leaving me to stew in my fantasies. Oh well, same as usual.

Thursday
Thursday night, she took a shower before slipping into bed to join me. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I kissed her back, her shoulders, and worked my way around her front. At her urging, I slid on top of her, pressing my warm body against hers. We kissed, and my hard cock soon found her moist mound. Slowly entering her, I felt her stiffen. She stopped kissing me and leaned her head back, eyes closed. She came quickly, and I slowed my thrusts. Pulling out slowly, I slid down her stomach, down her thighs, kissing and nibbling. As I licked and nibbled her, she placed her thighs over my shoulders and pulled my head closer. She came easily. "Another one, don't stop yet", she murmured. A few minutes later she stiffened and settled back. She pulled me back up to her, and again I entered her wet pussy, slowly thrusting in deeply, and pulling back until the tip was just brushing her lips. I teased her for a few minutes until she dug her fingernails into my ass and pulled me closer. Again she came, and finally opened her eyes to look at me. "Mmmm, you're so good to me", she said, satisfied. "Now lay back and rest. I want to ride you."

"Your wish is my command," I smiled.

Quickly we traded places and she lowered herself onto my hard shaft. "Hey, no fair!" I complained. I could see that she was already getting ready to come again. She pressed her hips against mine and rode herself to another orgasm.

"That was nice," she said a few moments later. I held her hips steady, trying to hold back.

"What's the matter, don’t you want to come yet?" she asked.

"No, not yet. I was on the edge, and now I'm just trying to make it last longer." She leaned over to kiss me, wiggling her hips. It seemed like she was trying to make me come.

"What's the matter, don't you want to come yet?" she asked again. Concentrating, I shook my head.

You know," she continued," I was thinking about giving you a nice fucking for your birthday. How does that sound?"

Still trying to hold back, I smiled. "Sounds good to me." I closed my eyes, imagining what it would be like. Monday evening, as usual, we'd both be too tired from work to do anything really interesting. Mentally sighing, I opened my eyes again to look at her body on top of me. Seeing the way she was looking at me made me imagine something very different: I had an image of her dressed in a leather corset, brandishing a whip, forcing me to... Dammit, I felt myself going over. I held her hips to slow her down a bit. I could feel myself teetering on the edge.

"Still trying to hold back," she asked?

"Just another minute, it feels so nice," I replied.

"Well, I want you to come nicely, because I want you to do something for me afterward," she whispered. I arched my eyebrows, "Mmmmm?"

She leaned forward to reach the nightstand. I heard jingling, and when she sat up, she was holding my cock cage, turning it in her fingers.

"After you come, I want you to put this on," she said, "and then I'm going to keep you locked up for a while." Despite myself, I felt my orgasm building. I've worn it for her before, but she rarely makes it a request. I love it when she gets dominant. I looked up at her, wondering if she was serious.

She smiled, "You'll wear this, and then maybe, just maybe, I'll give you a nice birthday fucking, okay?" I thought quickly: my birthday was Monday, that's, what just a few days? Until Sunday night? Monday latest? That meant all weekend I'd be off limits. On the other hand, if she were suggesting it, then maybe there'd be a chance to play a bit. Maybe I could talk her into letting me out on Saturday.

"Umm, all weekend," I asked?

"If you're lucky. Now c'mon," she whispered again, "come for me. Unless you want me to just stop, and we could cage you now?" I couldn't hold back any longer; moaning loudly I came hard, erupting deeply into her hot pussy.

A few moments later I settled back to the bed. She lay across me, stretching out her legs. "Oooooohh, that was the best one I've had in I don't know how long," I murmured in her ear. Nodding in agreement, she hugged me for a few moments, and then slowly got up to get a towel. She wiped herself off, and then ran the towel over my now-sensitive groin. It tickled, and in reaction, I got up to use the bathroom. I slid into bed, and saw that she was again dangling the cock cage.

"Are you ready?" she asked. Seeing that she was serious, I took it from her, and worked my softening cock into the steel rings and fastened the stainless steel clamp ring around my balls. She handed me the lock, which I placed into the hole in the ring. Pushing my fingers aside, she pressed the hasp and I heard the metallic "click". "There," she said, "now let's get some sleep. I'm tired." Despite the huge orgasm, I felt my cock stirring again. I tried to ignore it, and settled in behind my wife, holding her close. She was soon asleep, and I probably wasn't far behind.

Friday
I awoke before the alarm on Friday morning. My cock was straining against the metal cage, my balls felt heavy. The first few days wearing this are the worst; I'm aware of the confining rings, and they keep me constantly aroused. I knew that the head of my cock was red and filling the cage, my skin bulging out the sides. I curled up behind my wife's back and tried to comfort myself by pressing my crotch into her warm ass. As usual, it only made things worse. After another fifteen minutes or so, I could tell that I wasn't going to get back to sleep, so I moved my hand between her legs and rubbed her mound softly. A few moments later she moaned sleepily and turned over onto her back to I could have easier access. Soon her breathing quickened, and her hand moved over to caress me. She squeezed my balls gently, and I drew in a breath. I saw a faint smile as she teased my bound cock. Soon my hand had brought her to an orgasm. Her hand, which had brought me only frustration, stopped fondling. "You know," I whispered in her ear, "maybe one more for good measure?" Her eyes still closed, she shook her head.

"I'm still sleepy," she said, "I need to rest a bit more. Why don't you get up and stop bothering me." Taking the hint, I kissed her neck and got out of bed to get ready for work.

Work passed uneventfully. Well, that is, it passed because every so often I was reminded of my caged manhood, and wondered how I was going to make it through the weekend. Seems like whenever I forgot it was there, I’d have to bend or move in a way that made me aware - sometimes a bit painfully - that I was caged. Finally it was time to leave, so I rushed home. I noticed myself acting a bit more affectionate, touching and kissing her, pulling her close. Sometimes she just pushes me away, but tonight she made a point to fondle my pants. "How are we doing in there?" she asked, "I've been thinking all day about you."

After dinner, she squeezed my crotch hard while I was doing the dishes. At least a dozen times she pushed her ass up against my crotch to tease me. By bedtime, I was becoming very turned on, and let her know it. I slipped into bed after my shower. I wasn't too surprised when she announced that she was going to take a quick shower herself before bed. A few minutes later, she had joined me, and was pressing her naked body against my own. She reached down to fondle me. "Not hard yet? I guess you must not be interested in me tonight. Maybe I should just go to sleep." I pointed out that I was trying to get hard, but it wasn’t working all the way. Was there anything I could do to please her? In no time, I was kissing my way down her stomach, down to her warm mound.

She used to enjoy my oral ministrations more when we were dating, but she has mentioned that she prefers to have me give her a nice slow, deep fucking more than anything else. Tonight that was impossible, so I did my best to give her a slow, sensuous orgasm with my mouth. I sucked her lips in and teased her clit with my tongue. As usual, she came quickly, enjoying the attention. I gave her a break for a minute, kissing her thighs and stomach, and was about to start kissing her pussy again, when she stopped me. "No, I want you to fuck me now." she whispered.

"Umm, I can’t, I mean, unless you want to, um…"

She cut me off, "No, silly, get the toy out of the drawer." Oh. She probably wanted me to use the new silicone dildo while I ate her. I pulled it out of the drawer and crawled back down between her legs. I worked it into her slowly as I licked her clit and lips, and soon she was rolling her hips again. I could have made her come quickly, but I teased her with the toy, pulling it back and not pushing it in right away.

"Stop that teasing and make me come, or you’ll be sorry," she warned.

"What’s the matter?" I asked, "I’m being teased, why can’t you?"

Eyes closed, she answered "Because, you’re supposed to be giving me as much as I want, that’s why." She kept her eyes closed while I continued to eat and fuck her. Finally she stiffened and grabbed my hair, a sign that she was having a particularly good one. She yanked my head into her, a little harder than usual as I continued to massage her clit with my tongue. Finally she sighed and settled back down to the mattress. I stopped licking and pulled out the dong. It glistened with her juice. She saw me staring at it. "Lick it clean," she ordered. Winking at her, I licked her juice off as if it were an ice cream cone.

I was so swollen that I was actually sore, but she still was in the mood to play.

"You know what we haven’t tried in a while?" she asked me, "The harness for that thing."

"Seriously?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yes, hurry up and put it on." I opened the drawer again and pulled out the tangle of leather and buckles that were the strap-on dildo harness. I quickly slid the dong into the hole and pulled the harness over my hips. I had to make it sit a bit high, since my swollen cock was in the way. A few moments later I was poised between her legs. It’s the strangest feeling to be "fucking," yet not feeling anything.

"Oooh, it’s cold," she said at first. I tried to get a rhythm going, in, out, in, out. The head of my cock, bulging out of the cage kept grazing her ass. "Oh, that’s nice," she exclaimed, "I can feel two cocks. Mmmm." By now I was moaning in frustration, panting, shaking from lack of release. My wife, on the other hand, was panting and shaking from yet another orgasm. As usual, she came quickly, so I slowed my rhythm so that I pulled the head almost all the way out, and then slowly back in. It was difficult, since I couldn’t actually feel what I was doing, but her hips began to meet mine.

"Are you ready to come yet?" she asked me, teasingly. Swearing softly, I continued to move against her, gently slapping my cage against her ass. I saw her bite her lip, and a few moments later she grabbed my ass with her nails and held firmly. She pulled me close to her as she came. I slowed my thrusting. "No, don’t stop," she moaned, "I need a little more."

I resumed my deep, slow thrusts. Without being able to feel her hot lips around my cock, I couldn’t tell if I was almost out or in. Watching and feeling her get so turned on, but without being able to get any feeling from it was frustrating. Knowing that my cock was firmly caged, and that there was no way I was going to come was absolutely maddening. I kept thrusting, hoping insanely that some feeling from the silicone cock would transfer into my own. I almost didn’t notice her own orgasm until she gave a small cry and pushed her hips up hard to meet mine.

Again, she collapsed, never once opening her eyes. "Mmmm, that was nice. Oh God, that was so nice, so nice," she repeated. She smiled slowly as her voice trailed off and opened one eye at me, "maybe I don’t need to unlock you after all…"

"Don’t even say that," I said, "I’m dying. I’m going to explode if I don’t get to come."

"Oh, but it’s so nice. You eat me so well, and now you can fuck me well, and there’s no mess to clean up. I can go right to sleep now." She opened her eyes to smile wickedly at me. Putting a hand on my chest she pushed me away. "Okay, that’s enough. Time to roll over and go to sleep."

"Enough for who? I’m so sore, I really need to come. I’ll never get any sleep like this." Whining and moaning, I pulled the dong out of her and slipped off the harness.

"It’s enough for me," she said. "Maybe you should soak a washcloth in cold water and cover yourself with it. That should cure your swelling."

Sighing, I brought the toys into the bathroom to clean off. I wanted to pee, but I didn’t think that I could get soft enough. Finally, all cleaned up, I went back to bed, only to find her almost asleep. Frustrated beyond belief, I curled up behind her, the feel of her warm ass a comfort and a tease at the same time.

Saturday
I barely slept all night, since my cock was so swollen and sore. I must have had a two dozen erections, or rather, erection attempts. Each attempt was a painful reminder that my orgasms were under her control. Finally, close to morning, I drifted off to a fitful sleep. We had turned off the alarm for the weekend, but I woke early anyway, my usual "morning woody" straining against the steel. My wife, of course, slept just fine. I didn’t want to wake her, but I had hoped that maybe, just maybe I could convince her to let me out for some relief. Although I had only been caged since Thursday night, it seemed like a week had passed. The first few days are the worst, but I had never really worn it for more than a few days. Once, when she was gone for a week, I wore it the entire time, but it was easier since she wasn’t around to tease me. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.

I rolled over to fondle her. She woke up easily – a little too easily – and almost immediately asked me to go down on her.

"I had such a nice dream," she explained, pushing my head down to her thighs. "You spent all your time eating me, fucking me with the dildo, and never getting to come. I got all the attention."

"Umm, I thought that you liked to fuck me, to make me come," I tried to play on her sympathy, "You can’t tell me that you’d like that all the time."

"Ssshhh, just eat me," she commanded. Now in a bit of pain, I licked and sucked her until she came twice. Caressing her, I moved up to lie on top of her, kissing her neck.

"Umm, are you sure you don’t want a little of my real cock?" I asked her, nuzzling. I could usually talk her into it this way.

"Hmm, you know, maybe I would like to feel you in me. Too bad you can’t, though."

"Sure I could. Just unlock me, and I’ll get out of this cage, and give you some of my nice, swollen cock. Wouldn’t that be nice?"

She kissed me back, "Oh, I’m sure it would be wonderful, but you’d never get that cage off, even if I could unlock it."

"Sure I could," I continued to kiss her, "A little cold water, some cream, and… what do you mean, ‘even if you could unlock it’?" I sat up.

She pulled me back to her, "Oh, didn’t I tell you? I left the key at work. I wanted to avoid the temptation, since I know how persuasive you could be." She smiled as she reached down to squeeze my swollen cock. I just groaned; waiting until Monday night was now inevitable.

Dejected, I got up a few minutes later, fixed some coffee for us, and put on my work clothes to do some yard work. I spent the rest of the day digging, hauling, mowing, and raking. By sundown, the yard certainly had gotten the benefit of my pent-up energy. She didn’t flirt or tease me all day, so my swelling wasn’t so bad. I threw some burgers on the grill, and we had a simple dinner. I hopped into the shower, and she came in to join me. "I’m tired," she told me. "Is it okay if we don’t have sex tonight?" She was teasing me again.

"How could we have sex anyway?" I wondered, frustrated. We soaped each other in the shower, and despite knowing that I couldn’t get out of my cage, I began to get turned on again. She pushed my hand away from her mound, so maybe she really was tired. I had an idea. "Maybe you could just relax while I give you a nice massage," I said.

"That would be lovely," she answered. We finished up the shower, and soon she was reclining on the bed and I was rubbing warm oil into her skin. It wasn’t a sexual massage; it was just a nice, sensuous rub down. Soon her back, legs and ass were as smooth as silk. She rolled over so I could do her front. I started with her shoulders and breasts, and rubbed the moistening cream into her stomach, thighs, and down her legs to her feet.

"My feet are so dry," she complained. I rubbed the remaining oil into them, and got up to get her a towel. Having an idea, I grabbed a bottle of polish remover, some tissues and cotton balls, and a small bottle of red polish.

Still naked, I told her to move to the chair. She sat at the edge, and I put the acetone on a cotton ball, and rubbed it over her toenails. In a few minutes, her old polish was removed. She had said nothing the entire time, but noticing that I was again swollen, she asked, "You don’t have a foot fetish, do you?"

I laughed. "Don’t worry, I’m just having a good time. I just get turned on when I’m 'working' on you. Of course, if you want me to have a foot fetish…"

I looked up at her, and she just rolled her eyes. So I put cotton between her toes and took the emery to her heel and the ball of her foot. When I finished, I rubbed her feet clean with a towel and uncapped the polish. I think she was rather surprised to see me concentrating on not getting the polish all over, and maybe even more surprised that I didn’t. It wasn’t much different from painting small model parts, though, and in a few minutes I had a nice coat of sexy red polish on her toes. I looked up at her.

"So, takes, what, about 10 or 15 minutes to dry before we put on the second coat? I have an idea on how you could pass the time," I grinned wickedly. Gently, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and leaned in to her clean, damp pussy. She scooted forward a bit more on the chair, and I could smell the traces of soap.

"What an excellent idea," I heard her say as her thighs closed around my ears. Before long she was moaning gently and I was again painfully aware that my cock was in a tight metal cage.

"I'm sure that you’re ready for a second coat," I said presently, and again carefully painted her nails. While waiting for this coat to dry, I put away the towels, acetone, and everything else. I sat at her feet, rubbing her calves and thighs. Soon I was able to remove the cotton balls from her toes. She quickly slipped between the sheets, and I quickly joined her. I lay on my back, and she curled up next to me, throwing her leg over my thigh. She kissed my ear and thanked me for her massage and pedicure.

"I’ve always wanted to do that for you," I told her.

"You're weird," she said, letting her hand idly caress and stroke my cage. I jumped and moaned a few times, both in pleasure and frustration. Soon she put her arm around my shoulder, and threw her leg across my waist and settled into sleep. I just watched television until the swelling went down. Again, I slept fitfully, but a little better than the night before. At least, my erections only woke me up a few times.

Sunday
Once again, I woke up before the alarm, or at least, the time when the alarm would have sounded. I was beginning to think that wearing the cage to bed every night might have some redeeming value – it would keep me awake in the morning, and without the hint of getting unlocked,then I’d have no excuse to laze around in bed. Knowing that whispering in her ear and rubbing her weren’t going to get me unlocked, and not wanting to get horned up by satisfying her urges, I got up to make some coffee. I slipped on my pants and went out for the newspaper. I grabbed a cup and sat out on the deck, enjoying the cool morning breeze. Before long, my wife came out to join me. Seeing her toes, I started to get hard again, but tried not to let her know.

I resumed my yard work as she went off on her morning jog. Taking a break after an hour or so, I went inside to check my email. On impulse, I did a quick web search for "male chastity". There were a lot of devices out there, and quite a few sites discussing them, but most seemed to be more about torturing than about teasing. I was hoping to find something a little more comfortable than the home-built cage that I was wearing, but it didn’t look like there was much else out there. The adult product company where we bought some of our toys had a new item, a plastic cage that was supposed to be escape proof and undetectable at the airport security. Checking its web site, I saw some interesting pictures, but it seemed too bulky for wearing under normal jeans. Besides, the stainless steel cage that I was wearing was fairly comfortable, and certainly more escape proof. Sighing, I went back outside to work.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Yard work, cleaning, grocery shopping, dinner, and then a much needed shower. I was finally at the point where I didn’t notice my cage much, so although I was swollen, I wasn’t sore. She was already showering, so I hopped in to join her. As we soaped each other up, I began to get turned on again. As she soaped my back, she pressed her breasts against me and reached her hand around to my front. Damn, I was getting hard.

"Hey, it’s Sunday night," she said, "isn’t this when you’re supposed to get your birthday fucking?"

Remembering the key that she claimed to have left at the office, I shook my head.

"Don’t see how that’s possible," I answered.

She sat on the shower seat. "Here, if you can make me come, maybe, just maybe I’ll have a surprise for you." Hoping that she was just joking about not having the key, I knelt down, letting the warm water cascade over my back. I licked her roughly, excited. She stopped me.

"No, it’s not working. Use your hand on me instead." Standing up, she leaned against me as I stroked and massaged her mound with my fingers. After a few minutes, she stiffened slightly, then relaxed and let out a sigh. "Thank you," she said.

"Do I get a surprise?" I asked eagerly.

"I promised you a birthday fucking, didn’t I?" she asked. Since she was done in the shower, she kissed me and left me to finish cleaning up.

"I'll be waiting for you in bed," she called out as she left. Damn it, my cock was getting hard, and when it’s swollen, it’s practically impossible to get the cage off of it. Too late, I would just have to calm down and hope that by the time I got into bed it would soften.

Fat chance. When I got out of the bathroom, I could see the room was lit with a few candles and that she was lying in bed, a sheet up to her chest and she wearing a shiny black teddy. I slipped into the sheets and reached for her, but she slapped my hand away.

"No touching. Lie on your stomach and put your hands behind your back. Excited, I did so. I felt her putting the leather handcuffs on my wrists. Problem was, I was harder than ever, and so I would never get the cage off in my condition. How would I get my "fucking", I wondered? When she finished, I started to turn over, but she pushed me back. I heard her doing something, and I felt her lean over me. Putting her mouth up to my ear, she whispered, "I thought I would give you a nice surprise tonight, since you’ve been such a good boy."

She then tied a scarf around my eyes. I heard sounds in the bedroom, but couldn’t identify them. I waited a few minutes, and then asked "Umm, not to sound unappreciative, but I thought we were going to, um, you know…"

"Hey, if you want me to stop…" she said.

"No, no no no," I said quickly "I just thought that you were going to unlock me."

She massaged my back, thighs and ass with her fingers. "I don’t know what gave you that idea," she said mischievously.

"You did! You said I was going to get laid!" Now I was confused.

"I never said that," she answered, "I said that you were going to get a nice birthday fucking." And with that, she suddenly probed my ass with her finger.

Oh! "Um, oh, I, uh…" I stammered, "Hey, that’s not fair!"

"Sure it is," she replied. She squirted some lube on a small probe and wiggled it into my ass. I resisted a bit at first, but soon I was moaning and thrusting my hips to the penetration. After a few minutes, she switched to a larger one, and I continued to moan and move my hips. I knew that my cock was now swollen out of control, but I could barely feel it in the cage.

"Oh, you like that?" she asked.

I could only stammer and pant.

"I thought so." She stopped moving the probe, leaving me to writhe on the bed. I heard her doing something that I didn’t recognize, and then she squirted more KY on my ass and guided me to turn over onto my back. I adjusted my arms so that the cuffs wouldn’t dig into my back and tried to relax.

"Are you ready for your birthday fucking?" she asked. I nodded, thinking that she would never get the cage off.
"Surprise!" she exclaimed, removing the blindfold.

I looked at her kneeling on the bed between my legs. She was wearing the harness with a red dong thrusting out from her hips. As I watched, she unwrapped a condom over the dong and leaned toward me.

"Um…, " I began.

She placed a finger on my lips. "Just relax," she said, "and I’m sure you’ll enjoy this. I’m going to give you a nice fucking."

I was riveted by the sight of her with her harness, looking like she wouldn't take "no" for an answer. My cock tried to escape the metal cage, but it only succeeded in making me sore. She put some more lube on the end of the dong and pushed it up against my ass. It hurt a little as she pressed, and I felt the head move into me a bit.

"No, wait, easy," I pleaded. She backed off for a moment and then pushed again. I could feel it stretching me.

"Easy, it's still hurting," I said. I closed my eyes to try to relax, and she moved in, then out, then in a little more forcefully.

"Ow, ow, ow, …oh… oooooohhhhh," I sighed as I felt the head slide past my sphincter muscles. I opened my eyes to look at her. She was smiling sexily. "That feels so, so… unh, " I gasped as she pulled back. Slowly she pulled her hips back until the tip was almost out, and then leaning toward me, she pushed in, a little farther each time. Soon she was thrusting the entire dildo into me, and because it was rubbing along my prostate, I began to feel like I was about to come. The feeling was incredible, and I soon lost the ability to speak coherently.

"Oh, yes, unh that… feels… oh, yes, it's... mmm…", I stammered. She soon had me panting and shaking. I moved my own hips up to meet hers. The entire time she just studied me carefully.

"Does this hurt?", she would ask occasionally. I could only shake my head 'no', since I seemed to be continuously on the edge of coming. But that was the problem, I was on the edge, but no farther.

"Oh, I want to come, please let me come, please, I need to come," I moaned wildly. But she just kept thrusting with the same rhythm, back and forth, in and out. She leaned in closer to me, changing the angle of the dildo.

"What's' the matter, can't you come?" she asked, teasingly. "Go ahead, you know you want to."

I shook my head again.

"What, you don't want to come? Want me to stop?"

I shook my head and mustered up what little concentration I could. "I…wanna come…. can't... feels too, um… uunhh…". My voice trailed off as I tried to focus on making myself come, but for some reason the rubbing made me crazy with desire that stopped just short of release. That damn cage, not letting me get all the way hard, not letting me come. Everything felt so intense, so good, so… unh.

After what seemed like hours, she finally slowed her thrusts.

"Damn it, no, no, don't stop... I want to come, I can’t come, oh damn it…" I stammered like a crazed person. Finally she eased herself out of me.

"Well, looks like tonight isn't the night. No coming for you, I guess." I continued to lay there on the bed, almost sobbing in frustration. I was so close, so close to coming. My cock was sore, my balls were sore, all my muscles were sore from being so close. I barely noticed when she came back to bed from cleaning up. She unhooked my handcuffs and I rolled over.

"So, how was that?, she asked, smiling wickedly.

"Incredible. Frustrating. Oh God, I just want to come." I said, my voice shaking. Soon I fell asleep, still trembling with frustration.

Monday
No surprise, my morning attempt at an erection woke me up before the alarm. I was surprised to see that I had slept all night, so either I didn't have any erections during the night, or more likely, I just didn't feel them after being exhausted from my "birthday fucking". I was lying on my back and my wife's arm was draped over my chest, and her leg over mine. My ass still felt a bit sore, and my muscles felt a bit weak, so I laid there for a few more minutes before stirring. I tried to get out of bed without waking her, but she looked up. I crawled back in to snuggle with her for a minute. "Happy Birthday," she said, giving me a little kiss.

"Thanks, darling," I said holding her, "I'm getting up early. You can rest for a while." She drifted off again, and I got up, legs unsteady. I made coffee, got dressed, and woke her up before going to work.

"Don't work too late tonight," she called after me. No need to worry about that, I thought, I’ll be lucky just to make it until lunch.

I felt myself moving slowly at work, both physically and mentally. In some way, though, it was a good thing to be someplace where I wouldn't need to worry about being teased and frustrated. Eventually, though, I had to go home. She was in the kitchen when I walked in.

"Hi honey," she smiled, "How was your day?" She reached down to feel my crotch, squeezing firmly. "How's my 'property'?"

I hugged her back. "Still there. Where's it gonna go?" I asked. "Which reminds me. You did remember the key at work, right?"

She stared at me blankly for a moment. "Oh, the key. Yeah, I remembered it. Why?" she teased.

"Well, um, it's Monday, and it's my birthday, so, um, you know. Isn't it time yet?"

She looked wounded. "Oh, why, are you ready to come for me finally? You didn't come for me last night, so I figured that you just weren't interested anymore. Don't want to force you, you know."

"Yeah, right. Somehow I managed to get through the day. So, are you going to unlock me now, or do I have to wait until bed?" I knew what she would say.

"Oh, I can't unlock you now, we're just about to sit down for dinner. You'll just have to wait."

The evening passed, and she teased me mercilessly until it was time for bed. I figured that she was playing it up for all it was worth. I took a shower and hopped into bed. My wife came in some time later, I figured she was just trying to prolong my suffering. She took a quick shower and joined me, naked and still damp. Snuggling up close, she guided my hand down to her mound, her hair still wet from the shower. We kissed for a few more minutes, and soon she came softly. "Please fuck me," she asked.

"Um, I'm still locked up, you know," I smiled at her.

She didn't smile back.

"Of course you are; it's still your birthday, so you're still locked up. That was your wish wasn't it?"

"Um, no. I think it was really your wish," I responded, trying to keep the sarcasm out of my voice.

"Mine, yours, whatever. Now, eat me. Here, take this." She handed me the silicone dildo and pushed my head toward her thighs. Sighing, I once again sucked on her lips while I massaged her clit with my tongue. After she came, I continued to lick her gently.

"Honey, fuck me. I want to feel it inside me," she whispered. With one hand I pushed the head inside her wet pussy and teased her for a minute. She grabbed my arm and helped to guide it in, clearly not in the mood for play. I licked her as I moved the dong in and out. She moaned quietly, for some reason she seemed to be enjoying this more than usual. I, on the other hand, was practically beside myself with horniness. Finally she grabbed my head with her hands and held it to her bush. I licked firmly, all the while fucking her with the dildo. She came hard, pushing her hips into my face, and then settling back to the bed with a sigh.

I eased the dong out of her, and crawled up to lie on top of her. I kissed her, rubbing my body against her. God, she felt so good. "Are you going to unlock me yet? Please, please, I'm so horny," I pleaded.

She shook her head. "It's still your birthday, and you're getting the present you asked for," she smiled mischievously. I moaned, and started to roll off, but she stopped me, holding my ass with her hands. She raised her legs around me, and guided the tip of my caged cock toward her wet pussy. I was so crazed that I tried to thrust into her, but that seemed to be what she wanted. We kissed, and my cage got ever closer to moving inside her. She pulled my hips closer. She wants me inside her, I thought. Carefully I eased it into her. She gasped a little, and pushed her hips up to meet mine.

"Careful," she warned, "don't push all the way." I pushed in and out, only the tip. She stopped kissing me and closed her eyes. Jesus, she was coming. I swore at her, angry that she could come so easily while I was so frustrated. I pushed in a little deeper. Despite the cage, my cock was swollen so much that I could easily feel her moist, hot pussy surrounding the little bits of flesh that had swollen through the bars of the cage. I continued this way, thrusting gently so the cage wouldn't hurt her. When I realized that she was coming again, I felt my own orgasm begin to build. Quickly it bubbled up to the surface.

"Honey," I gasped, surprised, "I think I'm coming. Oh God, I'm coming with this stupid cage on."

"Yes," she encouraged, "come for me."

Only a few more moments, and then… I ... came… sort of. Not the gratifying wild volcano erupting deep inside her like I needed. No, the metal cage kept my cock firmly in check, kept me from spurting. Groaning, I managed a few small spasms, I felt a little dribble of come leak out and then… nothing. No huge release, no elation. Nothing. It just… ended.

"No, no," I moaned to myself, "not like this. Oh, is that it? Damn it, is that all?"

She was just as surprised. "Poor baby, did you come? Was that all of it?"

I nodded, still breathing heavily. I barely felt myself pull out of her. I started to roll off in disgust, but she grabbed hold of my hair, and guided my head down to her pussy again.

"I'm not finished," she said reproachfully, "I thought that you'd at least wait for me, but you’re so inconsiderate. Now you have to make me come again. You'll just have to eat me some more."

It took a few seconds to register this. "Umm, but I just came," I complained, feeling cheated.

"Oh, you barely came at all, isn't that what you were complaining about? There can’t possibly be much there. Besides, I've gotten used to not cleaning up a mess afterwards, so you can just take care of it while you're down there." She pulled harder; I gave in, and soon her legs were over my shoulders, my tongue buried in her, tasting our salty mingled juices. As usual, it didn't take long for her to come. I could feel my own cock begin to stir again, but she didn't seem interested. Before long, she was lying on her side, asleep, my arms wrapped around her, my semi-hard cock still locked in the cage and pressing against her warm ass. I fell asleep, wondering what I could ask for my birthday next year.

Tuesday
I awoke before the alarm. My cock was raging, stiff and purple in the cage. I was again lying on my side, my hips rubbing up against her ass, trying to feel the warm heat against the bit of skin poking through the bars. I rolled onto my back, trying to calm down. At least it was Tuesday and my birthday was over. Finally, I could be free. I thought about how many different ways I could come, when my wife woke up. She rolled over on top of me, stroking my attempt at a hard-on.

"So, how did you like your birthday present?" she asked lazily. I was still frustrated, of course, but at least I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

"It was very nice. I'm glad you're awake - I'm looking forward to getting out of this thing now. Do we have time for a quickie? I'm still frustrated from last night."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? How frustrated?"

I grunted in exasperation. "You have no friggin’ idea. All that buildup and then we just let it dribble out? I’m dying. I need something, anything. A handjob? Please?"

She was quiet for a few moments. "Umm, no, no time right now. Besides, you did get some kind of release, so what are you complaining about? You're lucky that you got that much."

I snorted. "Yeah, funny. That didn't count as coming."

She shrugged, and regarded me quietly. I shook her.

"So, um, the key. Or are you going to make me wait until after work again?"

She pressed her hands on my chest and raised herself to look at me. "Well, I was thinking. This was kind of fun, and it hasn't even been a week. I've had my toenails done, and had a nice massage, and I've gotten to come nicely every day."

She looked away for a few moments, then looked back at me, "So, this is working pretty well for me. Besides, this way there's no mess to clean up, I don't get sticky afterwards. And if I do decide to let you come like last night, it's pretty easy for you to take care of it. I might miss your cock, but you do so well with that dildo that I could manage for a while."

"A while?!" I cried, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

She drew a breath. "What do you think I'm talking about? I'm saying that I don't see any reason to unlock you. I'm getting everything that I want. You even get to come, apparently, even though it's not a big one. Besides, this way, you'll continue to stay interested in me."

"But I'm always interested in you!" I almost shouted. What kind of game was she playing, I wondered.

She put her finger on my lips. "You're nicer, more attentive, and you have more energy around the house. Plus, I rather like being in control of your comings and goings. Certainly your comings." She smiled at me again. "What I'm saying is that I like things just the way that they are. I know it was supposed to be your birthday present, but I really don't want to unlock you," she said firmly. "Well, maybe for our anniversary in a few months. Just think about the nice fucking that I’ll give you then."

I groaned. Some birthday present this turned out to be.

1 comment:

  1. Great story. I wouldn't mind my wife trying that out on me!

    ReplyDelete