Thursday, January 11

The Edge of Famous

I mostly use the WordPress account because, well, I like it better than my mirror on Blogger. Cooler features, easier to manage, pretty colors. I wish I could modify the template more, but one thing at a time.

Anyway, last week I was home sick with a wicked flu, so I didn't bother looking at the other account. I checked it the other day, though, and almost fell out of my chair. My hit count went crazy! Normally the WordPress blog gets between 200 and 300 hits per day, and the Blogger gets maybe half of that. But for several days running the Blogger account was double the WordPress one. What?

Turns out I was getting most of the hits from Fleshbot - an adult blogger site. Apparently The Edge of Vanilla was one of several featured blogs. More specifically, one of my Friday Fantasies was mentioned in the Jan 5th picks.

Sex Blog Roundup: Laws Of Desire

Devotion sometimes overwhelms simple desire, making lovers do things that would make no sense to anyone outside its spell. It makes a wife cherish a husband's t-shirt or a submissive crave a dominant's admonishments. Today's roundup of the some of our favorite recent writing from the sex blog scene runs the gamut of devotion from the sweet to the extreme, from a simple boudoir kiss to all manner of soul-shattering orgasms ... including those forced or denied.

I should mention that my friend Crash was also on that list, as were several other blogs that I hadn't yet discovered. Some good reads on all of them, I might add.

Gosh, I certainly hope that this brush with fame doesn't go to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment