Wednesday, January 10

Toy Shopping in Oz?

My new friend Kimba, now having gotten over her embarrassment at being linked to a "fetish" site, has decided to do some shopping for adult toys. As she put it:

Since visiting here Tom I am now looking to buy my first vibrator.. but SHIT.. I can’t even buy condoms.. I seriously can’t.. don’t suppose you can do some personal shopping for me?

If this were the US, I could point her toward some of my favorite online shops. Unfortunately, I don't know what's available in the land down under. I know that I have some Australian readers, perhaps some of you can leave notes or links about your favorite shops - either online or brick & mortar - in the Comments section for Kimba?

7 comments:

  1. Bliss4women

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou anonymous.. in Lonsdale street - will seek it out - after a few wines I think.. :)

    tom - just over at my 'doctor's' place - nice linen.. but CRUMBS in the bed!!
    I thought of you.. (not all of the time.. no .. most of the time I was thinking about something quite different..)

    He also confirmed that he didn't notice my untidy room or shabby linen the other week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of you.. (not all of the time.. no .. most of the time I was thinking about something quite different..

    Gosh, Kimba, now you sound just like my wife.


    He also confirmed that he didn't notice my untidy room or shabby linen the other week..

    Ah yes. One more in the "Tom is always right" column.

    Tom
    The Edge of Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your friend still need Oz toy shopping options? I can suggest half a dozen or so but didn't want to take up room here listing them, if she is now happily .. er .. occupied!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M 160 - I think that our friend Kimba would be very happy to have a few new resources. She's just starting to get into all this.

    Also, we have a number of other Aussie readers that drop in who might also appreciate a few new palces to shop.

    I really need to get down there one of these days!

    Tom
    The Edge of Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted Bonnie giving tips re shopping in Melbourne on your other site, so Kimba's in good hands!

    However just in case she'd like further info, I've just posted a detailed entry for newbies wanting to build up their toy box on my blog (www.Mistress160.blogspot.com). This lists other Oz stores, including places where you can buy vegan BDSM toys and also Sax Leather, who make the toys sold in the shops Bonnie listed. Hope this is useful! Best wishes,

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohhh thanks for thinking of me.. :)
    still haven't got to any of the shops yet

    nearly nearly.. I'll get there before March 10.. made a pact with myself..

    ReplyDelete