Friday, January 26

Friday... Naked Lunch

"Try this. I think it's a little bland, but we can work with it."

"Mmm. Yes, it would be nice to spice it up a bit."

"You want it spicier? Really?"

"Yes, you know I like it spicy!"

"Didn't you tell me last week that things were too spicy lately, and you needed to have it more 'comforting', I think you called it?"

"Well, that was last week. I'm hungry for something spicier now."

"How spicy do you want it?"

"A little spicier than this."

"A little?"

"Umm..."

"Tell me. How spicy?"

"More. "

"Tell me, dammit! How spicy?"

"More! I want more. More than this."

"Okay, how's this?"

"Mmm...."

"Better?"

"Nuh uh. More."

"Okay, have some of this! How's that, huh?"

"Oooh. Yeah, more like that."

"You want more? Huh? You want more of this?"

"Yes, yes, yes... more, give me more."

"Okay, you asked for it. See this? Huh, see how big it is?"

"Oooh, it's big, isn't it?"

"I'm going to put it in."

"No! Not all of it?"

"You want spicy, I'm gonna give you spicy."

"Ooohhhh, I'll never be able to take all that."

"Oh yes you will. You're gonna take it, and you're gonna like it, you hear me?"

"Oh, oh...Oh!"

"Liking, it, aren't you?"

"Y... yes."

"Here, take some more."

"No, I don't think I ca... oooh, yes, that's good."

"Yeah, like that. Now I'm gonna give you all of it."

"All?"

"Yeah, all. Here it goes... there, how's that?"

"Mmmmm... oh yes, yes, yes... that's fantastic."

"There, satisfied now?"

"Oh yes! That's what I like! Thank you for making it so spicy for me."

"It's my pleasure. Just remind me to pick up another bottle of chipotle sauce at the grocery next week."

No comments:

Post a Comment