Sunday, December 10

infection nipple pie

infection nipple pie ?

That was the first thing that popped up in the "Search" box in the Yourdomain.com page that has now captured the link for anyone trying to find "Sue Wears the Pants" or "suewearsthepants.blogspot.com".

Further investigation shows that the Search Text box was too short to display the "rcing", making the ending to Sue's blog appropriately as surreal as the manner in which she herself has maintained it for the last couple of months.

Before anyone expounds upon such well-reasoned theories as, for example, that Sue was actually a graduate art student and her blog was really her MFA project, allow me to repeat part of an email she sent to me, apparently just before she cancelled her email account:

"[...] I did go ahead and delete it. It just kind of ran its course. There are not many D/s blogs that people really update and I think I would have been better off having it listed as erotica and not D/s. Some of the people like yourself are really welcoming, others are not so kind.
"[...] I think your relationship and outlook are much closer to what many in long term relationships are experiencing rather than the “I whipped my slave for 30 minutes” posts.

"I wish you the best in your relationship and life."

And part of my response to her:

"I'm really very sorry to see you close things down; I was very sincere when I wrote elsewhere that you are one of the very few bloggers in this little corner of the world with a sense of humor - and more importantly - a sense of fun. One of the reasons that I *do* hang out in this area is because there are literally hundreds to thousands of internet searches for Femdom and D/s from men (and some women) who want just a *little* bit more than what they have, but are scared off - if not downright freaked out - by the more extreme stuff. I've been active on various sexuality groups for years, and I've had enough feedback to have created an egotistical monster convinced me that I can be helpful in presenting a responsible opposing viewpoint. Or at least, another, more workable perspective.

"Honestly, I've enjoyed your articles immensely, and I don't think I'm going to be the only one sorry to see you go. If you decide to put up another blog, please let me know - I'd really like my wife to see some more of your writing."
Sue, please stop by once in a while, especially when the rest of us are taking ourselves too seriously. And please know that you will be missed.
Best wishes to you and Ty for the holidays, and for your future happiness and good fortune.

3 comments:

  1. i don't think i could say it any better than Tom.

    Thanks for all the fun, superb writing and delightful imagery (especially that photo of you with THE CAR).

    Yes, thank you Sue for the car - i'll be stopping by to pick it up/drop it off on my assigned weeks.

    =)
    robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sad, the passing from the scene of She Who Wears the Pants. I really enjoyed Sue's writing, and the glimpses she gave us of her life with Ty. It was frustrating, these few short weeks I knew of her blog, with how she kept pulling things off the then popping them back on. But now, I'm beyond even the possibility of being frustrated. I'm just sad.

    But I don't want to dwell on the negative. Thank you, Sue, wherever you are. And my very best wishes to you and Ty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I forgot about the damned car!

    I don't know aobut you, Bob, but methinks something is fishy in Denmark. First you win a car. Then I win one as a consolation prize. Then it turns out that "budget cuts" (hah!) mean that we have to share the car. Now the prize agency has absconded with the goods.

    I've a damned good mind to write a very scathing letter; I just can't figure out who gets it.

    ReplyDelete