Monday, December 11

Lovely Parting Gift

Yeah, yeah.

Supposedly I won the damn car as a consolation prize.

Then supposedly "budget constraints" meant that I had to share the damn car with Bob.

Now the blog is down, the email has been cancelled, the electric bill has been ignored, and there's still no damn car.

All I've got is this stupid picture:

Lovely Parting Gift

Of course, I have to admit... I stared at this picture for five minutes before I noticed that there was a damn car in the background.

3 comments:

  1. Tom, I’ve always hated that picture as it was taken before I’d lost all of the baby weight:)

    I think my blog is actually much better now that some one else has it. I don’t know if you’ve been to the mall lately but nipple piercing infections are at epidemic portions in this country.

    Today there is also information on parasites, Hoodia diet pills and breast enlargement. You can also get a $1500 loan with no credit check. Ladies don’t let bad credit stop you from having the boobs you’ve always wanted. I know I didn’t.:)

    As far as the car, it’s the holidays, let get the lawyers together after the first of the year.

    Be well, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeezzz.... I only recently stumbled onto Susan's blog and made it a daily ritual to check it. I've never really read blogs before, and her writing was prompting me to consider writing myself. I absolutely LOVED her blog and her fresh and realistic relationship to Ty. Susan, you are sorely missed; I even tried to e-mail you from what I thought was your address...
    Missed in the Rockies
    Garry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm joining you. I miss Susan's blog too....

    There is no substitute with the car and foto of the baby weights.. Not at all..

    ReplyDelete